Nexus Project Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Nexus Project forum is under construction. Check back for more updates.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket
A.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket EmptyApril 16th 2011, 3:26 pm by Tracer

» Missions and Achievements!
A.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket EmptyApril 15th 2011, 7:31 am by Tracer

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 9 on April 29th 2019, 11:12 pm
Top posters
[GM]legowiz102
A.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket I_vote_lcapA.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket I_voting_barA.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket I_vote_rcap 
Tracer
A.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket I_vote_lcapA.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket I_voting_barA.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket I_vote_rcap 
Hobino
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Brickr Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Nexus Project Forums on your social bookmarking website

A.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hobino
Recruit

A.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket Empty
PostSubject: A.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket   A.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket EmptyApril 15th 2011, 3:25 pm

I'm not sure if this would actually work on the game, but anyway!

So, I thought to access the A.R.E. Facility, there should be a special rocket. Kind of a submarine-rocket style. Why? Because it is underwater and there's probably lots of sharks. =P That rocket could be awarded from a quest on Space Station 5000 (or any other world).

I'm not sure about that, but there could be a water fall from a world to the underwater facility where the rocket would follow. It would look something like that (better drawings for sure!) in the map.

A.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket Are-id10
Back to top Go down
Tracer
Recruit

A.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket   A.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket EmptyApril 16th 2011, 3:26 pm

Hobino wrote:
I'm not sure if this would actually work on the game, but anyway!

So, I thought to access the A.R.E. Facility, there should be a special rocket. Kind of a submarine-rocket style. Why? Because it is underwater and there's probably lots of sharks. =P That rocket could be awarded from a quest on Space Station 5000 (or any other world).

I'm not sure about that, but there could be a water fall from a world to the underwater facility where the rocket would follow. It would look something like that (better drawings for sure!) in the map.

A.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket Are-id10

eh, or its just a rocket that goes under-water and when you get there it shows a scene of you flying strait into the water
Back to top Go down

A.R.E. Facility Idea - Rocket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Project Forums :: Worlds :: A.R.E. Facility-
Jump to: